Looking for a spooky family activity to attend this Halloween? You may have to look no further than your neighborhood self storage facility. Self storage facilities this year are hosting haunted houses and holding costume contests in several locations.
Self storage facilities sponsoring Halloween events in their local communities include:
- Affordable Storage Solutions of Pueblo, Colorado held its SpOOktacular Jr. Creepers Carnival on Oct. 23.
- Broadview Mini-Storage of Broadview Heights, Ohio made and distributed scarecrow kits for the Broadview Heights annual scarecrow competition on Oct. 23.
- Elmwood Self Storage of New Orleans held a haunted Halloween party on Oct. 24, with games, pumpkins to paint, and a “spooky walk thru.”
- Roemer Way Self-Storage of Santa Maria, California. Roemer Way is sponsoring a children’s costume contest. Local parents can submit pictures of children in their costumes until Oct. 31, by emailing photos to email@example.com. Roemer will award a $20 Toys R Us gift card to the winner.
- Honolulu’s Stor Keeper Self Storage of Hawaii is sponsoring a haunted house, called The House of Madness, which will feature Death Row, Elm Street and Chucky Lane. “Not responsible for your nightmares,” warns a blurb in Honolulu Weekly.
- WorkSpace of Manhattan will cohost a Halloween party. Families can bring kids to WorkSpace this afternoon from 1 – 3 to trick or treat through the halls, hear scary stories, have their faces painted, and paint pumpkins. WorkSpace is owned by Edison Properties, which is also the parent company for Manhattan Mini Storage.