MiniCo Publishing announced today that its next webinar will cover the self-storage pro forma. The webinar, “Understanding a Self-Storage Pro Forma,” will be presented by Mike Parham of Noah’s Ark Development, a subsidiary of the Parham Group. Parham will cover the following topics:
- how to analyze a pro forma overall
- anticipated development variables
- normal operating expenses
- how to determine the cost of development
- how to determine the future fair market value
The Parham Group, including Maverick Investments, NDS Construction, Cross Metal Buildings, and Joshua Management, as well as Noah’s Ark Development, is sponsoring the webinar. As is usual for MiniCo Publishing’s webinars, Publisher Poppy Behrens will moderate the discussion. The webinar is free, but online registration is required.
Mike Parham, the presenter for the webinar, founded Noah’s Ark Development and is its President. Noah’s Ark Development specializes in self-storage consulting, market analysis, site and unit mix planning, economic feasibility planning, third party developing, chain developments, joint ventures, and financing. Parham is also the developer and general partner for the Noah’s Ark Self-Storage businesses, having developed 3.2 million square feet of self-storage space for the chain. Parham is also the CEO and President of NDS Construction, which is a general contractor specializing in self-storage design and construction. NDS Construction has designed and built over 7 million square feet of self-storage space nationwide.
This webinar is one is a series presented by MiniCo Publishing. Other upcoming webinars in the series include:
- “Above the Roof, Below the Roof: Making Money on Both Sides,” a webinar to be presented by Baja Construction Co., Inc., on using solar panels on a self-storage facilities roof to generate additional revenue for the facility, to be presented on Wednesday, February 24, 2010, at 1 pm ET/ 12 pm CT/ 11 am MT/ 10 am PT
- “Marketing Strategy vs. Tactics — a Game-Changing Distinction for Our Industry,” a marketing webinar to be presented by Derek Naylor of Storage Marketing Solutions on Wednesday, March 24, at 1 pm ET/ 12 pm CT/ 11 am MT/ 10 am PT
MiniCo Publishing is part of MiniCo, Inc. It publishes the Mini-Storage Messenger,
a leading monthly self-storage trade magazine. MiniCo Publishing, which was founded in 1974, also produces Self-Storage Now!, Mobile Self-Storage Magazine, RV & Boat Storage Today, Self-Storage Canada,
the Self-Storage Almanac,
the Self-Storage Development Handbook
and the Self-Storage Buyer’s Guide.