Everybody loves a deal – especially during this time of the year. MiniCo and Universal Storage Management Company are giving a special holiday gift to owners and managers of self storage businesses. They are offering the last webinar in their Master Class series for only $25. The original cost was $149.95 so this discount is one-sixth of the initial price.
M. Anne Ballard is presenting this last webinar on Thursday December 20, 2012. Ballard is the president and founder of the Universal Management Company. She is an expert in the self-storage industry. She frequently speaks at conventions and workshops. She contributes to the “Mini storage Messenger,” “Self Storage Almanac,” and other self-storage publications. She wrote “The Hat Lady Speaks: Marketing Self Storage. With her partner, Norma Taylor, they have almost fifty years of professional management and marketing experience.
This 2-hour webinar, titled “Ready, Set, Go! Planning for 2013” will focus on finding hidden income, maximizing the leasing season, and energizing income results. Areas of focus include:
Finding Hidden Income
- Identifying target income types using the management summary
- Adding more than $20 in profit to each move in with box sales
- 100% tenant insurance enrollment
- Getting real about discounts and fees
- Budgeting and goal setting
Maximizing the Leasing Season
- Evaluating your store to identify obstacles
- Maximizing your drive-by traffic
- Planning marketing programs and measuring results
- Increasing referrals and traffic
- Closing the highest percentage of walk-ins
Energizing Income Results
- Measuring conversion ratios
- Creating powerful presentations
- Managing events and networking
- Utilizing free and low-cost advertising
- Selling techniques for sensational results
Go here to register for the class. If you have several employees that would like to participate in this webinar. Group discounts are available. Call 800-528-1056 ext. 3526 for details.
This workshop can help you develop a personalized plan for success in 2013. You will be able to identify areas for improvement so that you can set and reach your goals for the coming year.
The Universal Management Company has been in business for 19 years. It started with a portfolio of eight self storage facilities and a staff of 20. Now, the company manages over 42 facilities in several states. The company provides full-service management, marketing, and financial accounting to its property owners. It is continually listed as a Top Operator in the annual list published by Inside Self-Storage.
MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, publishes the “Mini-Storage Messenger” which is a leading monthly trade magazine in the self storage industry. It was founded in 1974 to provide specialty insurance products and publications for people employed in the self storage industry.
“MiniCo Offers Final Webinar in Master Class Series Presented by Self-Storage Expert M. Anne Ballard.” PRWeb; 10 December 2012