Find more about me on:
Director and Operations Coordinator
Extra Space Storage
While getting his degree from Ramapo College in New Jersey, Mike began his journey in the self storage business working as a Store Manager. After graduating with a degree in Information Systems, Mike became a District Manager before accepting his current position. As Director and Operations Coordinator, Mike works with the Better Business Bureau, audits facilities, and works to constantly improve the company’s operations and procedures.
In his time away from the office, Mike enjoys spending time with his kids, eating out, and going to the movies. And ever the outdoorsman, Mike is an avid hiker and does his own home improvement projects.
- Unconventional Storage Containers – Part 4
- Unconventional Storage Containers – Part 3
- Unconventional Storage Containers – Part 2
- Unconventional Storage Containers – A Four Part Series
- Families Surviving by Living Together
- The Ins and Outs of Renters Insurance
- Self Storage: Helping Homeowners Stay Homeowners