Interactive Marketing Coordinator
Extra Space Storage
With a Bachelor of Science in Marketing from the University of Utah, Garret came into the self storage business after hearing of an open position at Extra Space Storage. As an important member of the internet marketing team, Garret focuses on optimizing the customer experience to ensure each customer finds the storage facility and unit that is right for them.
When he’s not scouring the internet at work, Garret spends much of his time outdoors where he is often hunting, fishing, or taking care of his established beehives. Garret also enjoys watching sports and traveling to other countries when he can get time away from work.
- 5 Things You Need to Host a Mad Men Premiere Party
- Rotate Your Storage Unit
- How to Store Your Car
- Prepare Your RV to Roll into Summer
- What to Know When Storing Your Classic Car
- Worst Advice You’ll Hear about Car Storage
- Should you Choose Outdoor or Indoor Storage For Your Vehicle?
- Tips to Follow when Storing Your Car
- How Heat and Humidity Damage Your Favorite Things
- Debunking the Biggest Self Storage Myths
- Organize for a New Baby
- Why We Love Drive-up Storage
- 15 Totally Ingenious Uses for Everyday Things
- Help with Choosing Between Outdoor and Drive-up Storage
- Houston’s Newest Storage Facility Has Landed
- Sustainability in Action: The Small House Movement
- Storage Auction Guide for Newbies: Auction Tips
- Tips for a Smooth Hot Weather Move
- Make Self-storage Move-in Day Easier with Handy Supplies
- Five Tips for Local Moves
- Stay Relaxed During Your Move
- Build Your own Bird Feeder for National Bird-Feeding Month
- Start Planning Your Treehouse
- Give Green, Give Local
- Use Your Gaming Skills to Store Furniture
- Know When to Go with LED in Atlanta
- Historic West Chester Helped Launch Lincoln
- Baltimore is Rolling Forward with Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Houston’s Discovery Green is a Model for Urban Parks
- They’re Building a Green Dallas
- Getting Organized for Baby – Part Two!
- Interesting and Chilling Facts about Hoarding!
- Water Saving Tips to Slow the Flow of H2O
- Most Creepy Things Found in Storage Units this Year
- Home Style to High Style – My DIY Bedroom Redesign
- Getting Organized for Baby!
- Why I Run with a Dog Named Sprinkles: Update on my New Year’s Resolutions
- More Weird Storage Findings
- Less Energy Destroyed – LED Lighting
- Saving Energy One Retrofit at a Time
- Do It Yourself – Mudroom Organization
- Weird Storage Findings
- New Year’s Resolutions!
- Be on the Lookout for Storage Auction Scams
- Winter Workout Room
- Tricks of the Trade – Storage Auctions
- Baby Your Baby – Protect Your Classic Car and Keep It In Storage
- In Need of Extra Man Space? Consider Self Storage