Dayna Hathaway has been with Extra Space Storage for over 10 years, contributing to our success as we’ve grown to become the 2nd largest self storage company in the country. When she started there were under 20 facilities and now there are over 900 storage facilities across the US!
Dayna has three growing boys and spends most of her free time with her family; be it soccer games, homework or carpooling her boys to various activities she enjoys her houseful of high quality boys. Dayna loves the beauty of the Wasatch front and makes sure to carve time out to enjoy it year round, preferably cycling up Emigration canyon or skiing in the mountains.
- New Storage Option Arrives in Tucker, Georgia
- Halloween Storage That Isn’t Scary
- How to Pack it Up: Organizing Your Child’s Lunchbox
- How To Move Your Car Cross-country
- Ideas worth stealing: Moving with Green Boxes
- 3 Ways to Save on Back to School Supplies
- Moving: Get the Kids Involved
- DIY Outdoor Fun
- College Dorm Prep Guide: Moving Day!
- How to “Go Green” With Your Move
- At Last, Back To School Organizing Tips
- 5 Tips for a Sustainable Summer
- DIY Summer Fun for Kids
- Go Green: Plan an Eco-friendly Picnic
- Get Organized! Babyproofing on a budget
- Upcycle Your Glass Bottles
- Sustainable Eating With Meatless Mondays
- Top Seven Spring Cleaning Videos on YouTube
- Pinterest Favorites: Sustainability at Home
- Five Nursery Organization Tips