Mother taught us everything we know, and we love her dearly for it. This Mother’s Day, it’s time to show Mom thanks by turning the tables and providing her with your own lessons. Specifically, share with her these little-did-you-knows about what she may not know.
1. Velcro your appliance cords.
- No more tangled messes! Purchase Velcro tape that you will pair your cords to the appliance when you’re not using it.
2. Store makeup brushes in glasses cases.
When makeup bags just aren’t sturdy enough for storage, turn to hard cases to provide an added element of protection for your makeup accessories.
3. Build storage under your bed.
- Functional and stylish – putting your low bed in a loft-like pedestal gives you tons of cabinet space.
4. Use trash bags for garments.
via The Wicker House
Next time you move, you’ll be kicking yourself that you didn’t save all of those plastic garment bags from the dry cleaners. Not to worry—garbage bags will have the same effect!
5. Use a cutting board as a folding aid.
via Martha Stewart
This standard kitchen tool comes in handy when folding laundry. Use a clean cutting board to crisply fold clothes, sheets, and towels for storage.
We hope these tips helped you in your quest for teaching Mom something new this Mother’s Day!