We at Extra Space Storage are proud to receive the gold ribbon from the acclaimed Which Test Won’s 2014 Email & Mobile Testing Awards. Our marketing optimization team submitted a split (A/B) test showing that our brand new mobile site garnered a 23% lift in conversion rate.
What Are the Which Test Won Awards?
WhichTestWon.com is a leading conversion rate optimization resource, featuring a number of services including live events on testing processes and tips, a weekly newsletter featuring the top A/B and multivariate tests, and their annual Online Testing Awards to showcase the best of the best in testing each year.
Approximately 200 brands from around the world compete for these awards annually. In the end, they only selected 21 winners in 10 categories. Judges evaluate a number of factors besides the lift in conversion rate, including the complexity of the test, its results (including counter-intuitiveness) and its value to other digital marketers. Our winning test is now inducted into the WhichTestWon.com Hall of Fame so that future marketers can be inspired by our success.
What’s So New About Our Site?
If you haven’t already noticed, we recently redesigned our entire site from top to bottom. Our new mobile-friendly design features a fresh design that focuses on delivering a better customer experience for you.
Our entire marketing team is beyond excited to see our hard efforts paying off. According to Melissa Burdon, Marketing Optimization Director, good teamwork throughout the entire department was the crucial component of success. “Everyone put a lot of work into it and we accomplished it,” she said.
We hope you love our new site as much as we do!
- Extra Space Storage Honored for Focus on Wellness - February 27, 2015
- Extra Space Storage honored as a Top Workplace in Utah - December 5, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Walks to Defeat Heart Disease - September 8, 2014
- Taking Home the Gold: Extra Space Storage Wins Which Test Won’s 2014 Email & Mobile Testing Awards - August 26, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Founder Interviewed on Bloomberg - August 15, 2014
- See How We’ve Grown: Extra Space Storage Marks 10-Year New York Stock Exchange Anniversary - August 12, 2014
- Extra Space Named a Top Investment Pick for 2014 - January 31, 2014
- New Spot for your Stuff in Downtown Chicago - December 20, 2013
- Family Feud Meets Self Storage – Infographic - December 4, 2013
- New Storage in Richmond, California - November 20, 2013