Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- What You Should Know Before Moving to Houston - December 12, 2014
- What You Should Know Before Moving to Phoenix - December 4, 2014
- Never Grow Up! 5 Things from Childhood You Should Never Throw Away - December 3, 2014
- Saving the Memories: Tips for Storing Your Child’s Artwork - December 1, 2014
- 5 Ways to Better Pack Your Clothes - November 25, 2014
- How to Survive When Your In-Laws Move In - November 24, 2014
- Tips for Moving to Seattle - November 21, 2014
- You need to get this bed! Hidden storage of your dreams. - November 19, 2014
- Checklist: Moving in Together - November 12, 2014
- Tips for Moving to Chicago - November 10, 2014