Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- How to Have a Great Home Inspection - May 28, 2015
- 7 Tips for Moving Abroad - May 26, 2015
- How to Survive National Moving Day - May 18, 2015
- Unload Your Moving Truck Like a Professional - May 14, 2015
- Ready to Ride: Steps for Taking Your Vehicle Out of Storage - May 12, 2015
- You’re not Born Knowing How to Pack a Moving Truck - May 7, 2015
- New Parents: Youâ€™re Going to Love It - May 6, 2015
- New Storage Locations: We’re Growing in Texas and Arizona - May 4, 2015
- One New Storage Facility, Many Reasons to Love it - May 4, 2015
- Meet the New Storage Facilities in Southern California - May 1, 2015