Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- Tips for Moving to Denver - October 23, 2014
- 5 Things You Forgot to Buy for Your Move - October 20, 2014
- Moving Your Bed Sucks! Follow These Steps To Keep It Clean and Scratch Free. - October 10, 2014
- Cheat Sheet: Your Complete Guide to Moving Boxes - October 7, 2014
- Tips for Moving to Las Vegas - October 1, 2014
- How To Store Your Motorcycle: 7 Tips You Have To Follow - September 29, 2014
- The Secret to Surviving a Divorce (Itâ€™s Not What Youâ€™d Expect) - September 26, 2014
- Tips for Hitching a Trailer: What You Need to Know - September 24, 2014
- 6 Tips to Keep Your Jet Ski Free From Winter Damage - September 22, 2014
- Ferris Bueller Shows Us How NOT to Store Your Car - September 17, 2014