Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- Find the Best Storage Unit for an Upcoming Move - March 25, 2015
- 7 Ways Your Life Changes After Having a Baby - March 23, 2015
- Your Best Guide for Painless Moving - March 19, 2015
- Spring Cleaning Survival Guide - March 18, 2015
- Which Mover to Hire? One Really Important Decision! - March 17, 2015
- Hollywood versus Self Storage - March 12, 2015
- Checklist: What You Need Before Having a Baby - March 11, 2015
- 5 Crafty Storage Ideas - March 9, 2015
- Dive into the Mysteries of Strange Inheritance - March 4, 2015
- Top Tips for Storing Wine - March 3, 2015