Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- Should You Actually Hire Movers? - April 28, 2015
- Downsizing 101: Moving to a Smaller House - April 27, 2015
- 10 Things Everyone Should Know Before Having Kids - April 23, 2015
- New Parents: Enjoy the Good Stuff Now - April 22, 2015
- 10 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Having a Baby - April 15, 2015
- How to Store Vinyl Records in 4 Easy Steps - April 14, 2015
- Extra Space Storage Shows Appreciation for their Outstanding Employees with the CEO Team of Excellence Award - April 10, 2015
- What Advice Would You Give to First-Time Parents? - April 9, 2015
- New Parents: Be Prepared for the Unexpected - April 8, 2015
- 5 Things You Didn’t Think to Store - April 2, 2015