Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- Storage Ideas: Making Room for Your Growing Family - February 25, 2015
- The Craziest Things Found in Storage - February 23, 2015
- Buying Your First Home: Tips and Things to Know - February 17, 2015
- 7 Clever Hidden Storage Ideas That We Love - February 11, 2015
- Self Storage Customer Reviews - February 9, 2015
- Too Much Stuff? How to Merge When Moving in Together - February 6, 2015
- Top 10 Cities to Move to in 2015 - February 5, 2015
- Moving Advice: Because You Canâ€™t Think of Everything - February 4, 2015
- 10 Expert Tips for Storing Your Child’s Artwork - February 2, 2015
- Create Baby Memory Boxes for Tomorrow - January 30, 2015