Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- Tips for Moving to Las Vegas - October 1, 2014
- How To Store Your Motorcycle: 7 Tips You Have To Follow - September 29, 2014
- The Secret to Surviving a Divorce (Itâ€™s Not What Youâ€™d Expect) - September 26, 2014
- Tips for Hitching a Trailer: What You Need to Know - September 24, 2014
- 6 Tips to Keep Your Jet Ski Free From Winter Damage - September 22, 2014
- Ferris Bueller Shows Us How NOT to Store Your Car - September 17, 2014
- 7 Must Follow Tips on How to Move and Store a Couch - September 9, 2014
- 10 Essential Tips for Storing Grandma’s Antiques - September 5, 2014
- What Mindy Lahiri and Olivia Pope Have in Their Storage Units - September 3, 2014
- Shattered and Broken: 3 Simple Tips to Keep This From Happening To You - August 29, 2014