Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- Advice for Living With Someone New - February 7, 2016
- Family Storage Tips to Save You Money - January 29, 2016
- The Mental Benefits of Decluttering: Why You Should Start Now - January 6, 2016
- Ways to Prepare Holiday Decorations for Storage - December 28, 2015
- Hidden Storage Gems â€“ How to Turn Your Storage Dreams Into Reality - November 24, 2015
- Maximizing Space in an Older Home - November 4, 2015
- 13 Superstitions of Buying, Selling, and Renovating New Homes - October 29, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Staging Your Home for Sale - October 27, 2015
- The 5 Scariest Things About Moving and How to Handle Them - October 23, 2015
- 6 Ways Back to the Future II Predicted Our Future (and Things It Got Wrong) - October 20, 2015