Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- Five Times it Pays to Have a Plan - August 27, 2015
- Top Things in Life You Can Actually Plan - August 20, 2015
- 10 Inspirational Quotes to Get You Through Moving - August 19, 2015
- 6 Keepsake Ideas That’ll Excite You About the Future - August 11, 2015
- Fantastic Four Storage Tips - August 7, 2015
- Moving with Pets - July 28, 2015
- Top 10 Shower Thoughts About Moving & Storage - July 24, 2015
- Tips that Fit Your Very Own Storage Personality - July 22, 2015
- 9 Heirloom Ideas to Start Now - July 20, 2015
- Nine Fun Ways To Wear 70â€™s Trends Today: What Has Your Family Kept That You Can Use? - July 15, 2015