Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- Five Big Reasons Downsizing Can Be a Good Thing - October 5, 2015
- The Essential Dos and Don’ts for Storing Your Summer Toys - October 2, 2015
- 4 Tips for Keeping Your Head in Emergencies - September 30, 2015
- Hunting 101: How to Store Your Animal Mounts - September 22, 2015
- 5 Life Transitional Moments You’ll Be Glad You Went Through - September 17, 2015
- How to Find Strength When Life is Hard - September 15, 2015
- Top 10 Ways to Get Through Hard Times - September 14, 2015
- Throw the Ultimate Football Viewing Party (Serious Fans Only) - September 10, 2015
- Five Inspiring Stories that will Help You Stay Hopeful - September 9, 2015
- Breaking Up: How to Move on and Move Out - September 3, 2015