Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- Store Your Honeymoon Mementos to Create Unique Keepsakes - January 23, 2015
- Small Home Living: Making Room for Baby - January 21, 2015
- 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Realize You Should Not Throw Away - January 19, 2015
- Running an eBay Business Out of a Storage Unit - January 16, 2015
- 5 Questions You Probably Have About Self Storage - January 14, 2015
- Safe Storage Protects Your Memories for Tomorrow - January 12, 2015
- Decluttering Your Home: 5 Things to Keep and 5 Things to Toss - January 9, 2015
- 10 Tips to Make You the MacGyver of Moving - January 7, 2015
- The Worst Advice You’ve Ever Heard About Divorce - January 5, 2015
- 5 Times Downton Abbey Characters Should’ve Used Storage - December 31, 2014