Does someone you live with treasure their high school trophies? Throwing them away is out of the question (at least according to them), but if you need to make room for other stuff in your home, youâ€™ll need to reach a compromise: keep those memories safely in storage.
Hereâ€™s how to wrap and store trophies.
- bubble wrap
- masking/duct tape
Voila! Now youâ€™ve stored your memories and can easily unearth unearth them whenever nostalgia strikes.
- Ferris Bueller Shows Us How NOT to Store Your Car - September 17, 2014
- 7 Must Follow Tips on How to Move and Store a Couch - September 9, 2014
- 10 Essential Tips for Storing Grandma’s Antiques - September 5, 2014
- What Mindy Lahiri and Olivia Pope Have in Their Storage Units - September 3, 2014
- Shattered and Broken: 3 Simple Tips to Keep This From Happening To You - August 29, 2014
- Make Sure You’re Ready for Fall with Our End of Summer Checklist - August 27, 2014
- Helpful Tool for Mourning: Why Everyone Should Use this to Help During the Loss of a Loved One - August 25, 2014
- Failing to Properly Store Your RV Could Cost You $5,000 In Damage - August 21, 2014
- The Artistic Touch: How to Prepare Paintings for Storage - August 18, 2014
- 6 Fool-Proof Ways to Ask Someone to Help You Move - August 11, 2014