Let freedom (from clutter) ring! In honor of July 4th, we’re celebrating our storage independence with a few lessons from America’s founding fathers (turns out, they were pretty smart guys).
“He that can have patience can have what he will.”
Don’t get overwhelmed by the enormity of the task at hand. Tackle clutter one room and one day at a time.
“Real firmness is good for anything; strut is good for nothing.”
Be tough, but fair when it comes to deciding what to stash and what to trash.
“Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.”
We don’t want to hear you talk about not having time to tackle storage or organization. Make the most of your days by taking advantage of small chunks of free time.
“Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.”
You’ll always be able to find a reason to put off clearing out the garage…but then you’ll always have that cluttered garage.
“The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.”
There’s no shortage of organization tricks or storage hacks out there. Never stop learning new ways to simplify your life and gain extra space.
- 10 Cheap Ways to Keep Toasty This Winter - November 5, 2014
- 15 DIY Holiday Gifts to Start Creating Today - November 3, 2014
- Watch Out for These Scary Storage Nightmares - October 30, 2014
- Tricks for Saving Your Halloween Treats - October 27, 2014
- 7 Ways To Make Your Neighbors Envy Your Yard This Fall - October 8, 2014
- 5 Wedding Gifts That Will Last Forever – Memories Live Here - September 19, 2014
- 10 Summer Items You Should Store This Fall: Which Will You Choose? - September 16, 2014
- 5 Lessons TV’s New Girl Can Teach Us About Moving - September 15, 2014
- Don’t Miss These Top 10 Things to Do Before Summer Ends - September 12, 2014
- So, My Mom (or Dad) is Moving in! How to Cope? - September 10, 2014