When there’s extra space in the house, how does Dad want to make use of it? With a room of his own, of course.
In honor of Father’s Day (and perhaps for a few gift ideas), here are the top seven things that can be found in a man cave:
He’s not just a bartender, he’s a bar master.
2. Power Tools
He is man, hear him roar!
3. Record Collection
From AC/DC to Zappa, he’s got it all.
4. Classic Cars
The Corvette is in storage (or just in his dreams), but the model cars are on display.
5. Entertainment System
Who needs the movie theater?
6. Sports Memorabilia
Every trophy has a story. (That you’ve heard maybe once or twice…)
7. All The Ties You Gave Him Over The Years
He’s starting to think he needs an extra storage unit for them. Seriously.
- 5 Ways to Save Thanksgiving Recipes - November 17, 2015
- Should You Consider Moving Somewhere New? - November 12, 2015
- How to Preserve a Wedding Dress for Future Daughters - November 3, 2015
- 5 Storage Solutions for Father’s Day - June 9, 2015
- Not Your Mother’s Storage Solutions: 5 Crazy Ideas - May 8, 2015
- What Presidents Would Have in Their Storage Units - February 16, 2015
- 7 Things in Your Closet You Should Give to Charity - December 8, 2014
- 10 Cheap Ways to Keep Toasty This Winter - November 5, 2014
- 15 DIY Holiday Gifts to Start Creating Today - November 3, 2014
- Watch Out for These Scary Storage Nightmares - October 30, 2014