When there’s extra space in the house, how does Dad want to make use of it? With a room of his own, of course.
In honor of Father’s Day (and perhaps for a few gift ideas), here are the top seven things that can be found in a man cave:
He’s not just a bartender, he’s a bar master.
2. Power Tools
He is man, hear him roar!
3. Record Collection
From AC/DC to Zappa, he’s got it all.
4. Classic Cars
The Corvette is in storage (or just in his dreams), but the model cars are on display.
5. Entertainment System
Who needs the movie theater?
6. Sports Memorabilia
Every trophy has a story. (That you’ve heard maybe once or twice…)
7. All The Ties You Gave Him Over The Years
He’s starting to think he needs an extra storage unit for them. Seriously.
- Goodbye Shorts, Hello Sweaters: How to Make Room for Fall Fashion - August 22, 2014
- 8 Easy, Crucial Steps to Follow for Moving Back In with Mom and Dad - August 8, 2014
- 7 Steps to Prepare Yourself for When Your Adult Child Moves Home - August 6, 2014
- And They’re Off! (How to Help Your Kids Pack for College) - August 4, 2014
- This One Tip is Guaranteed to Improve Your Yard Sale Turnout - July 30, 2014
- 5 Tips for Your Summer Yard Sale - July 10, 2014
- 4 Steps for Taking Your Boat Out of Storage - July 3, 2014
- 5 Storage Tips from America’s Founding Fathers - July 2, 2014
- 7 Things Dad Has in His Man Cave - June 9, 2014
- 6 Simple Ways to Stay Organized for the Holidays - December 18, 2013