To you, it looks like an attic filled with junk; to an artist, it’s a masterpiece waiting to happen. To you, it looks like a bunch of storage boxes; to an artist, it’s beautifully organized chaos. For a bit of creative inspiration, here are four artists who have created with clutter.
1. Michael Johansson
Tetris meets your storage unit.
2. Ursus Wehrli
Ah, that’s better. If you’ve ever thought daily life was too disorganized, you’ll be relieved to see everyday objects sorted by size, color, and shape.
3. Michelangeo Pistoletto
That pile of clothes on your floor doesn’t seem so massive anymore, does it?
4. Song Dong
One woman’s hoarding is another woman’s treasure.
- Make These 7 New Year’s Resolutions to Conquer Clutter in 2015 - December 26, 2014
- The Luxurious World of Self Storage - December 17, 2014
- The Top Organizing Tip You’ll Ever Learn - November 17, 2014
- 5 Toys Your Kids Played With You Shouldn’t Throw Away - November 14, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Customer Turns Into a Hero for Veterans - November 11, 2014
- The Haunted House of Clutter – 12 Tips to Prevent Scary Clutter - October 29, 2014
- Fame, Sweet Fame - October 17, 2014
- DIY Fun: Hands-on Projects for Kids - October 15, 2014
- Tidy Ways to Organize Ugly Pet Supplies - October 13, 2014
- Creative Pet Nooks You’ll Fall Hard For - October 4, 2014