To you, it looks like an attic filled with junk; to an artist, it’s a masterpiece waiting to happen. To you, it looks like a bunch of storage boxes; to an artist, it’s beautifully organized chaos. For a bit of creative inspiration, here are four artists who have created with clutter.
1. Michael Johansson
Tetris meets your storage unit.
2. Ursus Wehrli
Ah, that’s better. If you’ve ever thought daily life was too disorganized, you’ll be relieved to see everyday objects sorted by size, color, and shape.
3. Michelangeo Pistoletto
That pile of clothes on your floor doesn’t seem so massive anymore, does it?
4. Song Dong
One woman’s hoarding is another woman’s treasure.
- Fame, Sweet Fame - October 17, 2014
- DIY Fun: Hands-on Projects for Kids - October 15, 2014
- Tidy Ways to Organize Ugly Pet Supplies - October 13, 2014
- Creative Pet Nooks You’ll Fall Hard For - October 4, 2014
- 6 Spooktacular Halloween Costumes You Can Make Yourself - October 3, 2014
- Larry Crowne Affair – Storage Shows - September 11, 2014
- A Real Unit for A “Real” Moment – Storage Shows - August 14, 2014
- You’ll Deeply Regret Throwing Away These 5 Sentimental Items – Memories Live Here - August 13, 2014
- Dill Chill – Strange Storage Unit - July 18, 2014
- Announcing our Vine Contest Winners! - July 16, 2014