To you, it looks like an attic filled with junk; to an artist, it’s a masterpiece waiting to happen. To you, it looks like a bunch of storage boxes; to an artist, it’s beautifully organized chaos. For a bit of creative inspiration, here are four artists who have created with clutter.
1. Michael Johansson
Tetris meets your storage unit.
2. Ursus Wehrli
Ah, that’s better. If you’ve ever thought daily life was too disorganized, you’ll be relieved to see everyday objects sorted by size, color, and shape.
3. Michelangeo Pistoletto
That pile of clothes on your floor doesn’t seem so massive anymore, does it?
4. Song Dong
One woman’s hoarding is another woman’s treasure.
- 10 Funniest Internet Photos About Storage and Moving - July 13, 2015
- Entrepreneurs Debate Glitzy Office Space or Bare-Bone Unit - July 9, 2015
- Shop-Happy Americans Have Plenty to Store (shocking stats) - June 11, 2015
- The Notable Portable - May 20, 2015
- 7 Reactions to Storage That Will Make You Laugh - April 21, 2015
- Bigger IS Better, Right? - April 16, 2015
- Five More Storage Containers You Can Make Yourself - February 19, 2015
- There’s No Overpopulation Here - February 12, 2015
- Make These 7 New Year’s Resolutions to Conquer Clutter in 2015 - December 26, 2014
- The Luxurious World of Self Storage - December 17, 2014