Happy Memorial Day weekend! The kids are off from school, you broke out the grill for a neighborhood BBQ…and summer is so close you can feel it. Of course, a change in seasons means a change in storage. Use the list below to make sure you’re fully equipped to have family fun in the sun.
1. Softball Equipment
It’s not truly summer until you play a game of catch with the kids in the backyard.
2. Boat / Jet Ski
Get out on the open water and make a splash.
3. Pool Accessories
Because there’s no way we can go swimming without our noodles.
If you want a fantastic lawn to host barbeques, you gotta keep it pristine with regular mowing.
5. Camping Gear
Sometimes you just have to tell work to take a hike and escape to the great outdoors.
Gear up for a family bike ride.
7. Patio Furniture
Because there’s nothing like spending a cool summer evening outside among the fireflies.
- The Notable Portable - May 20, 2015
- 7 Reactions to Storage That Will Make You Laugh - April 21, 2015
- Bigger IS Better, Right? - April 16, 2015
- Five More Storage Containers You Can Make Yourself - February 19, 2015
- There’s No Overpopulation Here - February 12, 2015
- Make These 7 New Year’s Resolutions to Conquer Clutter in 2015 - December 26, 2014
- The Luxurious World of Self Storage - December 17, 2014
- The Top Organizing Tip You’ll Ever Learn - November 17, 2014
- 5 Toys Your Kids Played With You Shouldn’t Throw Away - November 14, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Customer Turns Into a Hero for Veterans - November 11, 2014