Happy Memorial Day weekend! The kids are off from school, you broke out the grill for a neighborhood BBQ…and summer is so close you can feel it. Of course, a change in seasons means a change in storage. Use the list below to make sure you’re fully equipped to have family fun in the sun.
1. Softball Equipment
It’s not truly summer until you play a game of catch with the kids in the backyard.
2. Boat / Jet Ski
Get out on the open water and make a splash.
3. Pool Accessories
Because there’s no way we can go swimming without our noodles.
If you want a fantastic lawn to host barbeques, you gotta keep it pristine with regular mowing.
5. Camping Gear
Sometimes you just have to tell work to take a hike and escape to the great outdoors.
Gear up for a family bike ride.
7. Patio Furniture
Because there’s nothing like spending a cool summer evening outside among the fireflies.
- The Haunted House of Clutter – 12 Tips to Prevent Scary Clutter - October 29, 2014
- Fame, Sweet Fame - October 17, 2014
- DIY Fun: Hands-on Projects for Kids - October 15, 2014
- Tidy Ways to Organize Ugly Pet Supplies - October 13, 2014
- Creative Pet Nooks You’ll Fall Hard For - October 4, 2014
- 6 Spooktacular Halloween Costumes You Can Make Yourself - October 3, 2014
- Larry Crowne Affair – Storage Shows - September 11, 2014
- A Real Unit for A “Real” Moment – Storage Shows - August 14, 2014
- You’ll Deeply Regret Throwing Away These 5 Sentimental Items – Memories Live Here - August 13, 2014
- Dill Chill – Strange Storage Unit - July 18, 2014