Mother’s Day is right around the corner! If you’re still in need of the perfect gift for the wonderful woman in your life, the search might be over – because you might just have everything you need lying around your very home. After all, the best gifts are the ones made with love. So get ready to gather your supplies, roll up your sleeves, and pour your heart out. Here’s a round-up of some thoughtful (and useful) gifts for Mom that you can make yourself.
1. Rustic Bud Vases
Turn your collection of old bottles and scraps of wood into a darling vase. Then fill with Mom’s favorite flowers!
(via Better Made)
2. Chalkboard Containers
Oh how sweet: personalized containers for her baking adventures.
(via Oh So Very Pretty)
3. Cellphone Holder for Charging
Phone charger cords can be such a nuisance–especially when you’re visiting family or friends and there’s no specific spot for charging. Voila! A stylish little iPhone buddy made with everyday household items.
(via Make It Love It)
4. Framed Whiteboard
Never before has there been such a chic, beautiful white board. Note To Self: Tell Mom that she’s the best.
5. Monogram Mug
“M” is for “mom,” “magnificent” and “man, that was easy.”
(via Design Mom)
- 5 Steps to Deal with Photo Clutter – #5 Will Surprise You - May 19, 2014
- A Mother’s Day Gift Waiting in Your Storage Unit? - May 7, 2014
- 5 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas - May 5, 2014
- How to Design Your Laundry Room - February 17, 2014
- How To Hold All That Love? DIY Valentine’s Boxes for Kids - February 5, 2014
- What To Buy (and Not Buy) at Thrift Stores - December 13, 2013
- Thrift: Creative Uses for Tupperware - December 11, 2013
- How To: Plan a Week’s Menu - November 15, 2013
- Bliss Kit Contest Winners: Creative Ways to Use Storage Boxes - September 20, 2013
- Best of the Web: Sustainability Infographics - December 12, 2012