It’s a question we get all the time: What is the right size storage unit for my stuff?
There are general guidelines, but how can you know if your stuff compares to the generic templates used to generate those guides?
The trick is to not over-think the project. The vast majority of customers will find that their stuff fits into the storage unit that the guidelines recommend. If you have a 1 BR apartment, go with a 10’ x 10’. A three-room office? 10’ x 15’.
Here’s a handy visual for matching your needs to the best unit size. First, the sizes:
What to choose for personal use:
And business use:
- How to Pack Wine Glasses (The Easy Way) - May 14, 2014
- Cheat Sheet: Your Moving Day Checklist - May 12, 2014
- Just How Big is that Storage Unit? - May 9, 2014
- Safely Store Your RV - April 28, 2014
- 5 Tips for Packing Your Stuff for Storage - April 21, 2014
- Storing Your Cold-Weather Items - April 14, 2014
- Right-sizing Your Storage Unit - April 9, 2014
- Spring-cleaning Your Storage Unit - April 4, 2014
- Meet the Storage Unit Size Calculator - March 31, 2014
- How to Monitor Your Storage Unit’s Climate Control - March 24, 2014