Whether outdoor storage is a luxury for you, or a business necessity, one truth remains the same: Outdoor storage is a convenient way to store vehicles and boats! While outdoor storage may look like just a parking space with a roof (where available), this type of storage actually has a lot to offer. Let’s take a closer look at some reasons outdoor storage may be for you.
One of the most basic types of storage, outdoor storage is also one of the most affordable based on cost per square foot. So, don’t assume you have to go with a second-best option, or keep a crowded driveway. Check on outdoor storage pricing.
Extra Parking for Personal Cars and Trucks
Never worry about having to park that extra vehicle on the street. With outdoor storage, you gain security from vandalism and theft. Plus, when you choose a covered outdoor storage space, you’ll also gain some added protection from the elements.
Protection for Recreational Vehicles
Your motorhome is precious to you, and outdoor storage helps you treat it right! Outdoor storage can be even more convenient with RV hookups (where available). Plus, measures like fencing, security cameras and personalized gate entry help ensure your stored RV is protected from theft and vandalism.
Business Solution for Trucks and Trailers
With outdoor storage, your business has a guaranteed and safe parking solution. Trucking companies and landscaping businesses, as well as other companies that rely on vehicles, often choose outdoor storage to securely store the trucks and trailers that are so vital to their businesses.
Storage for Boats
You may love your boat, but some neighborhood associations don’t allow outdoor boat storage in residential areas. Unless you have extra garage space you’re ready to give up, renting an outdoor storage space can be the best option for boat storage.
With more than 1,000 storage properties across the United States, Extra Space Storage makes it convenient to find outdoor storage.
What are your reasons for choosing outdoor storage? How do you store your boat, RV, trailer or car?
- The Haunted House of Clutter – 12 Tips to Prevent Scary Clutter - October 29, 2014
- Fame, Sweet Fame - October 17, 2014
- DIY Fun: Hands-on Projects for Kids - October 15, 2014
- Tidy Ways to Organize Ugly Pet Supplies - October 13, 2014
- Creative Pet Nooks You’ll Fall Hard For - October 4, 2014
- 6 Spooktacular Halloween Costumes You Can Make Yourself - October 3, 2014
- Larry Crowne Affair – Storage Shows - September 11, 2014
- A Real Unit for A “Real” Moment – Storage Shows - August 14, 2014
- You’ll Deeply Regret Throwing Away These 5 Sentimental Items – Memories Live Here - August 13, 2014
- Dill Chill – Strange Storage Unit - July 18, 2014