Whether outdoor storage is a luxury for you, or a business necessity, one truth remains the same: Outdoor storage is a convenient way to store vehicles and boats! While outdoor storage may look like just a parking space with a roof (where available), this type of storage actually has a lot to offer. Let’s take a closer look at some reasons outdoor storage may be for you.
One of the most basic types of storage, outdoor storage is also one of the most affordable based on cost per square foot. So, don’t assume you have to go with a second-best option, or keep a crowded driveway. Check on outdoor storage pricing.
Extra Parking for Personal Cars and Trucks
Never worry about having to park that extra vehicle on the street. With outdoor storage, you gain security from vandalism and theft. Plus, when you choose a covered outdoor storage space, you’ll also gain some added protection from the elements.
Protection for Recreational Vehicles
Your motorhome is precious to you, and outdoor storage helps you treat it right! Outdoor storage can be even more convenient with RV hookups (where available). Plus, measures like fencing, security cameras and personalized gate entry help ensure your stored RV is protected from theft and vandalism.
Business Solution for Trucks and Trailers
With outdoor storage, your business has a guaranteed and safe parking solution. Trucking companies and landscaping businesses, as well as other companies that rely on vehicles, often choose outdoor storage to securely store the trucks and trailers that are so vital to their businesses.
Storage for Boats
You may love your boat, but some neighborhood associations don’t allow outdoor boat storage in residential areas. Unless you have extra garage space you’re ready to give up, renting an outdoor storage space can be the best option for boat storage.
With more than 1,000 storage properties across the United States, Extra Space Storage makes it convenient to find outdoor storage.
What are your reasons for choosing outdoor storage? How do you store your boat, RV, trailer or car?
- Bigger IS Better, Right? - April 16, 2015
- Five More Storage Containers You Can Make Yourself - February 19, 2015
- There’s No Overpopulation Here - February 12, 2015
- Make These 7 New Year’s Resolutions to Conquer Clutter in 2015 - December 26, 2014
- The Luxurious World of Self Storage - December 17, 2014
- The Top Organizing Tip You’ll Ever Learn - November 17, 2014
- 5 Toys Your Kids Played With You Shouldn’t Throw Away - November 14, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Customer Turns Into a Hero for Veterans - November 11, 2014
- The Haunted House of Clutter – 12 Tips to Prevent Scary Clutter - October 29, 2014
- Fame, Sweet Fame - October 17, 2014