The 714 units in this 74,007 square-foot facility are secure and easy to access. An on-site resident manager, electronic gate access, and video surveillance provide peace of mind. And individually alarmed units add an extra layer of safety.
The facility is also convenient; a free move-in truck will help make your move as smooth as possible, and the seven-day-a-week opening schedule means that you’ll never be left without a friendly staff person to help you or a nearby place to buy some boxes.
The facility’s location also makes life easier. The building is in downtown Richmond at Marina Bay, providing quick access from anywhere in town. Even better, the I-580 sweeps right nearby, opening this up as an option to residents further from town center.
It’s high time Richmond added some more storage to its list of city resources. Richmond may be a paradise of nature and wildlife, with Canada Geese migrating through, herons and egrets nesting offshore, and harbor seals basking on the rocks. But it is an urban area nonetheless, with residents living close together in limited space. Now they have access to even more quality storage to give them a little more room.
- Extra Space Storage honored as a Top Workplace in Utah - December 5, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Walks to Defeat Heart Disease - September 8, 2014
- Taking Home the Gold: Extra Space Storage Wins Which Test Won’s 2014 Email & Mobile Testing Awards - August 26, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Founder Interviewed on Bloomberg - August 15, 2014
- See How We’ve Grown: Extra Space Storage Marks 10-Year New York Stock Exchange Anniversary - August 12, 2014
- Extra Space Named a Top Investment Pick for 2014 - January 31, 2014
- New Spot for your Stuff in Downtown Chicago - December 20, 2013
- Family Feud Meets Self Storage – Infographic - December 4, 2013
- New Storage in Richmond, California - November 20, 2013
- Where to Stow your Bikes, Skis, and Boots in Colorado Springs - November 19, 2013