You’d think that for a city of more than 400,000—second in size only to Denver among Colorado’s cities—Colorado Springs would be chock-a-block with self-storage space.
“The Springs” is full of outdoor enthusiasts, sitting as it does at the bottom of Pike’s Peak. Indeed, Outside magazine placed it at the top of its 2009 list of America’s Best Cities. The “quick access to nearly four million acres of Rocky Mountain wilderness and a dozen world-class ski resorts” cited by the magazine beg the question: Where do people store all those skis, mountain bikes, and hiking gear?
Self-storage is the perfect place for those kinds of items, but until recently this city had only five Extra Space storage facilities. Our newest one, the sixth, at 2515 Arlington Drive, finally brings the self-storage offerings here up to a level worthy of the environs.
Extra Space knows that security can never be too tight for that brand-new pair of K2s or that awesome Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper. That’s why all our facilities have restricted access and various other safeguards. This newest 74,980 square-foot facility is no exception; users can rest assured that all gear stored in its 620 units will be safe, in good condition, and easily accessible whenever the trails or the mountains call.
- Extra Space Storage Honored for Focus on Wellness - February 27, 2015
- Extra Space Storage honored as a Top Workplace in Utah - December 5, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Walks to Defeat Heart Disease - September 8, 2014
- Taking Home the Gold: Extra Space Storage Wins Which Test Won’s 2014 Email & Mobile Testing Awards - August 26, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Founder Interviewed on Bloomberg - August 15, 2014
- See How We’ve Grown: Extra Space Storage Marks 10-Year New York Stock Exchange Anniversary - August 12, 2014
- Extra Space Named a Top Investment Pick for 2014 - January 31, 2014
- New Spot for your Stuff in Downtown Chicago - December 20, 2013
- Family Feud Meets Self Storage – Infographic - December 4, 2013
- New Storage in Richmond, California - November 20, 2013