The city of Westminster, Colorado, a northwest suburb of Denver, is an urban zone in its own right. With more than 4,000 people per square mile, it beats out Denver in population density, ranking as the second most densely populated city in Colorado after Dupont.
That’s a lot of people without much elbow room, which makes Westminster a perfect place for one of Extra Space’s new Colorado locations. Our new facility, located at 5100 W 81st Place, is centrally located and well appointed with convenient features.
Lying just off Sheridan Blvd (Route 95), a thoroughfare running south into Denver, and adjacent to Route 36 (the Denver Boulder Turnpike, which runs to Rocky Mountain National Park), our 81st Place facility is easily accessible from around the area. It is also a stone’s throw from downtown Westminster, just in the backyard of the City Center shopping area and the Westminster City Hall.
The 51,443 square foot building offers 454 storage units, some of which are individually alarmed for extra safety. Of course safety is always a primary concern, and the facility has an on-site resident manager, video surveillance, and electronic gate access to ensure security.
The 81st Place facility is also easy to access and offers helpful resources. Our free move-in truck can help you with your move, and sturdy moving carts will get the heavier stuff to your unit. A loading dock and wide drive aisles make the building accessible to even the largest moving trucks.
Despite the density, Westminster offers high-quality living, having been ranked 24th best place to live in the USA in 2006 by Money magazine. And now our new storage facility only adds to the ease of life here.
- Extra Space Storage Honored for Focus on Wellness - February 27, 2015
- Extra Space Storage honored as a Top Workplace in Utah - December 5, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Walks to Defeat Heart Disease - September 8, 2014
- Taking Home the Gold: Extra Space Storage Wins Which Test Won’s 2014 Email & Mobile Testing Awards - August 26, 2014
- Extra Space Storage Founder Interviewed on Bloomberg - August 15, 2014
- See How We’ve Grown: Extra Space Storage Marks 10-Year New York Stock Exchange Anniversary - August 12, 2014
- Extra Space Named a Top Investment Pick for 2014 - January 31, 2014
- New Spot for your Stuff in Downtown Chicago - December 20, 2013
- Family Feud Meets Self Storage – Infographic - December 4, 2013
- New Storage in Richmond, California - November 20, 2013