As both visitors and residents have learned, there are lots of exciting things to do in Houston, Texas! From Space Center Houston to the Discovery Green urban park, Houston has something for everyone.
There’s a good reason that there are so many attractions in Houston. The city is very large with nearly 600 square miles, and it’s home to more than 2.1 million people! With millions of residents in the Houston area, there are lots of storage needs to be filled.
The newest Extra Space Storage in Houston is located at 7865 Katy Fwy. It joins several other Extra Space Storage facilities in the area. The new storage facility is conveniently situated just off I-10, making it even easier for residents of Harris County to visit.
The new Houston storage facility offers a variety of storage unit sizes to fit the needs of Houston residents. For personalized and secure entry, the facility features electronic gate access. And, to make things even easier, customers can use complimentary, sturdy moving carts for transporting those bulky items into and out of storage units. Plus, there’s no need to make an extra trip to the hardware store. Moving supplies, such as boxes and tape, are available for purchase at the facility.
It’s good to know that while taking a break from their busy (and fun!) lives, Houston residents now have yet another secure storage option in their area. It may not be as exciting as Space Center Houston, but the storage facility at 7865 Katy Fwy is a worthwhile detour!
- Larry Crowne Affair – Storage Shows - September 11, 2014
- A Real Unit for A “Real” Moment – Storage Shows - August 14, 2014
- You’ll Deeply Regret Throwing Away These 5 Sentimental Items – Memories Live Here - August 13, 2014
- Dill Chill – Strange Storage Unit - July 18, 2014
- Announcing our Vine Contest Winners! - July 16, 2014
- The Night Time Storage Unit Pianist - July 15, 2014
- 5 Star Hotel? Actually It’s a Self Storage Facility. - July 14, 2014
- Workin’ on my Fitness – Storage Style - July 10, 2014
- 6 Great Spaces We Love - July 7, 2014
- Using vertical space to solve your storage woes. - June 30, 2014