As both visitors and residents have learned, there are lots of exciting things to do in Houston, Texas! From Space Center Houston to the Discovery Green urban park, Houston has something for everyone.
There’s a good reason that there are so many attractions in Houston. The city is very large with nearly 600 square miles, and it’s home to more than 2.1 million people! With millions of residents in the Houston area, there are lots of storage needs to be filled.
The newest Extra Space Storage in Houston is located at 7865 Katy Fwy. It joins several other Extra Space Storage facilities in the area. The new storage facility is conveniently situated just off I-10, making it even easier for residents of Harris County to visit.
The new Houston storage facility offers a variety of storage unit sizes to fit the needs of Houston residents. For personalized and secure entry, the facility features electronic gate access. And, to make things even easier, customers can use complimentary, sturdy moving carts for transporting those bulky items into and out of storage units. Plus, there’s no need to make an extra trip to the hardware store. Moving supplies, such as boxes and tape, are available for purchase at the facility.
It’s good to know that while taking a break from their busy (and fun!) lives, Houston residents now have yet another secure storage option in their area. It may not be as exciting as Space Center Houston, but the storage facility at 7865 Katy Fwy is a worthwhile detour!
- 10 Storage Fails That’ll Make You Laugh - August 26, 2015
- Remodeling the American Landscape: Changing Buildings into Self Storage - August 6, 2015
- 10 Funniest Internet Photos About Storage and Moving - July 13, 2015
- Entrepreneurs Debate Glitzy Office Space or Bare-Bone Unit - July 9, 2015
- Shop-Happy Americans Have Plenty to Store (shocking stats) - June 11, 2015
- The Notable Portable - May 20, 2015
- 7 Reactions to Storage That Will Make You Laugh - April 21, 2015
- Bigger IS Better, Right? - April 16, 2015
- Five More Storage Containers You Can Make Yourself - February 19, 2015
- There’s No Overpopulation Here - February 12, 2015