Colorado Springs is home to breathtaking natural landmarks like Pikes Peak and Seven Falls, as well as great manmade landmarks like the Olympic Training Center and the nation’s only mountain zoo, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Yet, when they’re not hiking mountains or climbing rocks, residents of Colorado Springs may think about slightly more down-to-earth activities, like storage!
The newest Extra Space Storage facility in Colorado Springs is located at 1950 Delta Drive. With this new facility, residents have gained an option for 24/7 access to their stored belongings.
The Colorado Springs storage facility not only offers the option for 24-hour access to stored belongings, but security is enhanced throughout with individually alarmed units, multiple video cameras and electronic gate access for personalized entry. A manager also lives on-site, which means added security and peace of mind.
The natural beauty of Colorado Springs makes it a wonderful place to live, and it’s also good to know that the area has gained a secure, 24/7 access storage facility. After all, it’s nice to have a place to park all that outdoor gear!
- Colorado Springs Gains 24/7 Access Storage Option - November 14, 2013
- Bring Fall to you With a DIY Fall Festival - November 11, 2013
- Fast-Growing Palm Coast, Florida, Gets the Storage it Needs - November 9, 2013
- DIY: No-sew Curtains and Shades - November 4, 2013
- Three Easy Ways to Decorate Your Home for Fall - November 1, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Halloween Tricks and Treats - October 30, 2013
- Why Getting Your Deck Ready for Winter isn’t as Bad as You Think - October 25, 2013
- Survive Fall Sports Season With These Storage Tips - October 21, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Decorating with Fall Colors - October 18, 2013
- Would you Peg Your Storage with SmartJars? New idea on Kickstarter - October 16, 2013