Steeped in history and designed as a railroad town, Tucker, Georgia, offers a charming atmosphere complete with a watershed flowing through downtown. While the railroad was built through Tucker in 1892, the area’s history goes back even further. Families settled in Tucker before the Civil War, but today the community situated just 15 miles northeast of Atlanta is affectionately known as “Main Street Tucker.” While close to the big city, Tucker has maintained its own distinct sense of identity, focused on local schools and churches.
Now, residents of this distinct community can enjoy a fresh option for storage. The new Extra Space Storage facility at 1989 Montreal Road has a lot to offer Tucker and DeKalb County.
The storage facility has electronic gate access for personalized entry, as well as secure access to designated floors. Tucker residents with recreational vehicles will enjoy the large outdoor parking spaces offered for RV storage, and those looking for indoor storage can easily find the right size unit to fit their needs. It’s also simple to move belongings into or out of this storage facility. The wide drive aisles accommodate even the largest moving vehicles, and sturdy moving carts are available for transporting those heavier items.
While Tucker is a small community, residents won’t have to travel far to find self-storage solutions. Located just off I-285 from I-85, the storage facility is perfectly situated to take care of the storage needs of residents of “Main Street Tucker.”
- Goodbye Shorts, Hello Sweaters: How to Make Room for Fall Fashion - August 22, 2014
- 8 Easy, Crucial Steps to Follow for Moving Back In with Mom and Dad - August 8, 2014
- 7 Steps to Prepare Yourself for When Your Adult Child Moves Home - August 6, 2014
- And They’re Off! (How to Help Your Kids Pack for College) - August 4, 2014
- This One Tip is Guaranteed to Improve Your Yard Sale Turnout - July 30, 2014
- 5 Tips for Your Summer Yard Sale - July 10, 2014
- 4 Steps for Taking Your Boat Out of Storage - July 3, 2014
- 5 Storage Tips from America’s Founding Fathers - July 2, 2014
- 7 Things Dad Has in His Man Cave - June 9, 2014
- 6 Simple Ways to Stay Organized for the Holidays - December 18, 2013