Steeped in history and designed as a railroad town, Tucker, Georgia, offers a charming atmosphere complete with a watershed flowing through downtown. While the railroad was built through Tucker in 1892, the area’s history goes back even further. Families settled in Tucker before the Civil War, but today the community situated just 15 miles northeast of Atlanta is affectionately known as “Main Street Tucker.” While close to the big city, Tucker has maintained its own distinct sense of identity, focused on local schools and churches.
Now, residents of this distinct community can enjoy a fresh option for storage. The new Extra Space Storage facility at 1989 Montreal Road has a lot to offer Tucker and DeKalb County.
The storage facility has electronic gate access for personalized entry, as well as secure access to designated floors. Tucker residents with recreational vehicles will enjoy the large outdoor parking spaces offered for RV storage, and those looking for indoor storage can easily find the right size unit to fit their needs. It’s also simple to move belongings into or out of this storage facility. The wide drive aisles accommodate even the largest moving vehicles, and sturdy moving carts are available for transporting those heavier items.
While Tucker is a small community, residents won’t have to travel far to find self-storage solutions. Located just off I-285 from I-85, the storage facility is perfectly situated to take care of the storage needs of residents of “Main Street Tucker.”
- DIY Gifts from the Heart: Celebrate Your Valentine’s Achievements - February 5, 2016
- 5 Tips to Keep Your House Organized in the Winter - January 19, 2016
- The Ultimate Declutter Guide: Tips on How to Organize - January 14, 2016
- How to Set the Best New Year’s Resolutions - December 30, 2015
- Holiday Decorations to Create and Keep Forever - December 16, 2015
- The Perfect Gifts to Make for Loved Ones - December 7, 2015
- #GettingToTomorrow: The Best Advice for Making it Through Your Personal Apocalypse - December 4, 2015
- 5 Ways to Save Thanksgiving Recipes - November 17, 2015
- Should You Consider Moving Somewhere New? - November 12, 2015
- How to Preserve a Wedding Dress for Future Daughters - November 3, 2015