Palm Coast, Florida, is a city on the move. Its population—currently at more than 75,000—is increasing rapidly.
New residents are attracted by the beautiful coastal scenery; jobs in mid-sized businesses in its industrial parks; and proximity to St. Augustine, Daytona Beach, Orlando, and Jacksonville.
The town’s population grew 239 percent between 1990 and 2010, blowing away Florida’s overall growth rate for the same period, which was a mere 47 percent. A city showing that kind of promise needs some quality self-storage to serve all those new people.
Enter Extra Space’s first facility in the area, located at 4860 Palm Coast Parkway NW. The 454 units in this 65,545 square-foot facility offer the same top-notch security, cleanliness, and accessibility as Extra Space storage everywhere.
Residents of Palm Coast, both new and old, will no longer have to wonder where to find that extra storage space they need. It’s now right there in the center of town, ready to serve everyone.
- Colorado Springs Gains 24/7 Access Storage Option - November 14, 2013
- Bring Fall to you With a DIY Fall Festival - November 11, 2013
- Fast-Growing Palm Coast, Florida, Gets the Storage it Needs - November 9, 2013
- DIY: No-sew Curtains and Shades - November 4, 2013
- Three Easy Ways to Decorate Your Home for Fall - November 1, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Halloween Tricks and Treats - October 30, 2013
- Why Getting Your Deck Ready for Winter isn’t as Bad as You Think - October 25, 2013
- Survive Fall Sports Season With These Storage Tips - October 21, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Decorating with Fall Colors - October 18, 2013
- Would you Peg Your Storage with SmartJars? New idea on Kickstarter - October 16, 2013