The best day of the year is here again: Halloween! What’s better than dressing up in as creative a costume as you can muster and having people give you as much candy as you can carry?
Too bad I’m too old to go trick-or-treating, but I can still enjoy the holiday’s festivities. Pumpkin carving, ghoulish baked goods, and general silliness? I’m in!
Where to look for ideas? Pinterest, of course! Check out these fun and fiendish boards.
On the hunt for inspired kids’ costume ideas? Check out Blabla Kids’ page to see the White Rabbit, a ringmaster, a cloud Mr. Rogers, and more.
Seventeen Magazine’s page also has some fun costume ideas . . . at least if you’re a teenage girl.
As for pumpkin carving, This Old House’s board gives you the winners of the pumpkin-carving contest—even one shaped like a fish caught on a line.
Want to go creative with the snacks this year? BuzzFeed’s page is full of treats like cheesy crescent ghosts, eyeball highballs, and no-bake cat cookies.
Or give your dessert table something extra with ideas from Wilton Cake Decorating’s Halloween page.
Real Simple’s page pins several quirky flashlights to light your way to the candy in the dark.
Ellen DeGeneres seems to be obsessed with cute babies inside pumpkins.
If you’re looking for some real ghoulish stuff, check out Budget Travel’s page displaying some of the world’s best mummies.
Or do you just want a great all-around Halloween page with everything from costumes to cupcakes? Try Emiri Okamoto-Kudo’s fun and frightful page.
- Colorado Springs Gains 24/7 Access Storage Option - November 14, 2013
- Bring Fall to you With a DIY Fall Festival - November 11, 2013
- Fast-Growing Palm Coast, Florida, Gets the Storage it Needs - November 9, 2013
- DIY: No-sew Curtains and Shades - November 4, 2013
- Three Easy Ways to Decorate Your Home for Fall - November 1, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Halloween Tricks and Treats - October 30, 2013
- Why Getting Your Deck Ready for Winter isn’t as Bad as You Think - October 25, 2013
- Survive Fall Sports Season With These Storage Tips - October 21, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Decorating with Fall Colors - October 18, 2013
- Would you Peg Your Storage with SmartJars? New idea on Kickstarter - October 16, 2013