Autumn is one of the best decoration seasons — so many beautiful colors and interesting shapes in leaves and gourds, so many textures to work with. It’s a DIY crafter’s dream.
Thinking of doing a little decorating this fall but don’t know where to start? There are so many options it’s worth breaking them down into categories. Here are neat ways to highlight different elements of the season.
These easy fabric pumpkins can also be called yo-yo pumpkins.
These playful fabric pumpkins can double as toys for kids.
These no-sew fabric pumpkins are ideal for the crafting novice.
These gourd vases just couldn’t be prettier.
These painted gourds are straight from Martha Stewart.
This gourd bowl has a lovely, earthy quality.
This felt leaf garland is easy and colorful.
This paper fall leaf garland requires no stitching.
This leaf art is as simple as it is eye-catching.
This wheat wreath has an understated beauty.
This message-on-a-bottle wheat display says it all.
These harvest vases are classy enough to be a centerpiece.
This burlap harvest banner is a festive way to celebrate the season.
This burlap table runner is not just for weddings.
This burlap wreath helps you share your love of fall with everyone.
This autumn raffia wreath is so perfectly orange and crinkly.
This apples-and-pinecones wreath is absolutely autumnal.
This moss-and-pumpkins wreath makes for a seriously seasonal front door.
What are your favorite autumn DIY decorating projects? Do you prefer using pumpkins, leaves, burlap, or some other material?
- Colorado Springs Gains 24/7 Access Storage Option - November 14, 2013
- Bring Fall to you With a DIY Fall Festival - November 11, 2013
- Fast-Growing Palm Coast, Florida, Gets the Storage it Needs - November 9, 2013
- DIY: No-sew Curtains and Shades - November 4, 2013
- Three Easy Ways to Decorate Your Home for Fall - November 1, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Halloween Tricks and Treats - October 30, 2013
- Why Getting Your Deck Ready for Winter isn’t as Bad as You Think - October 25, 2013
- Survive Fall Sports Season With These Storage Tips - October 21, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Decorating with Fall Colors - October 18, 2013
- Would you Peg Your Storage with SmartJars? New idea on Kickstarter - October 16, 2013