Orlando may be best known as the home of Mickey and the gang, but it’s also a really nice place to live. Its map is so sprinkled with lakes it looks polka dotted. And green space abounds. Yet the city has all the urban amenities city-dwellers require.
Like, for instance, good storage facilities. Especially now that Extra Space has opened its new building on N. Orange Blossom Trail, there are plenty of options for socking away that extra stuff. One of the company’s most downtown facilities, the new location offers supreme convenience and excellent safety.
The N. Orange Blossom Trail facility is located a stone’s throw from the central business district and next to Country Club of Orlando (in case you want a quick game of golf after storing your record collection). Interstate 4 is just minutes away, offering easy access from other areas of town.
With its central location and controlled gate access, this facility offers users peace of mind about the safety of their belongings. Setting up shop next to a country club has perks other than a convenient golf game.
Measuring a total of 78,406 square feet, the new facility offers 665 storage units ranging in size from 5’ x 5’ to 10’ x 35’. Climate controlled units are available, as are units with either indoor or drive-up access. First floor access is also a possibility, and RV storage is available.
With such great space in such a central location, Orlandoans never need go out to the boonies again when looking for quality storage. Unless they like the boonies. Because we have some great options out there too.
- Colorado Springs Gains 24/7 Access Storage Option - November 14, 2013
- Bring Fall to you With a DIY Fall Festival - November 11, 2013
- Fast-Growing Palm Coast, Florida, Gets the Storage it Needs - November 9, 2013
- DIY: No-sew Curtains and Shades - November 4, 2013
- Three Easy Ways to Decorate Your Home for Fall - November 1, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Halloween Tricks and Treats - October 30, 2013
- Why Getting Your Deck Ready for Winter isn’t as Bad as You Think - October 25, 2013
- Survive Fall Sports Season With These Storage Tips - October 21, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Decorating with Fall Colors - October 18, 2013
- Would you Peg Your Storage with SmartJars? New idea on Kickstarter - October 16, 2013