Fall is around the corner, and with the chilly air comes the opportunity to decorate your home using bright autumn colors and more pumpkins than you can shake a stick at.
Pinterest is, as always, a treasure trove of ideas. Browsing the fall home décor pages is enough to make you long for a cool autumn night and a big slice of pumpkin pie.
Here are some of the most thought-provoking boards about autumn home decorating. Happy fall!
Karen Crooks pins an eclectic mix of wreaths, signage, floral projects, quilts, and other seasonal treats.
Donna Foster’s page focuses on the many ways to use pumpkins in decorating; for example, as a vase, a bowl, or a table centerpiece.
How Does She’s page is a hodge-podge of fun ideas, from vases filled with candy corn to a pumpkin made from an old book.Jennifer Bates fills her page with a mix of fun jack-o-lanterns, Halloween costume ideas, and autumnal table settings.
Sharon Couch offers table setting ideas, fall flower displays, and the creative use of pumpkins.
- Colorado Springs Gains 24/7 Access Storage Option - November 14, 2013
- Bring Fall to you With a DIY Fall Festival - November 11, 2013
- Fast-Growing Palm Coast, Florida, Gets the Storage it Needs - November 9, 2013
- DIY: No-sew Curtains and Shades - November 4, 2013
- Three Easy Ways to Decorate Your Home for Fall - November 1, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Halloween Tricks and Treats - October 30, 2013
- Why Getting Your Deck Ready for Winter isn’t as Bad as You Think - October 25, 2013
- Survive Fall Sports Season With These Storage Tips - October 21, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Decorating with Fall Colors - October 18, 2013
- Would you Peg Your Storage with SmartJars? New idea on Kickstarter - October 16, 2013