A backyard can be many things: a showroom for perfectly maintained grass, the setting for a lazy hammock, the context for a charcoal grill.
These are all great, but really your yard isn’t living up to its potential if it isn’t a site for fun, fun, and more fun. The options are endless.
Need ideas? Here are some great ones.
More kid fun
Backyards are wonderlands for kids, especially when someone helps them put together a special place of their own or make an exciting outdoor toy.
But want the ultimate in backyard fun? Make an outdoor movie theater.
What are you planning to use your backyard for this summer? What backyard fun do you kids and other family members love best?
- This One Tip is Guaranteed to Improve Your Yard Sale Turnout - July 30, 2014
- 5 Tips for Your Summer Yard Sale - July 10, 2014
- 4 Steps for Taking Your Boat Out of Storage - July 3, 2014
- 5 Storage Tips from America’s Founding Fathers - July 2, 2014
- 7 Things Dad Has in His Man Cave - June 9, 2014
- 6 Simple Ways to Stay Organized for the Holidays - December 18, 2013
- Don’t Let Winter Decorating Eat Up Your Savings: 3 Tips to Lower Costs - December 2, 2013
- Prepare to Winterize the Backyard Furniture - November 27, 2013
- Prepare to Winterize! Backyard edition - November 27, 2013
- Craft Some DIY Christmas Garlands and Ornaments - November 26, 2013