Well, it turns out the Grand Canyon state just got a little bit better. Extra Space Storage has opened two spanking new facilities to provide expanded storage possibilities to the state’s fine residents: one in Mesa and one in Chandler.
The new storage facility at 5510 E. Southern Avenue in Mesa is easily accessed from U.S. 60 (a.k.a. Superstition Freeway) and State Route 202 (a.k.a. Red Mountain Freeway). The area is a safe one, but the building’s manager lives on-site for added security just the same. Customers have electronic gate access and can opt for individually alarmed units.
With units ranging in size from 5×5 to 30×20, as well as the option of climate control to keep your property from getting scorched in the desert summer, this new storage facility can cater to a wide range of needs.
Meanwhile, next door in Chandler, a new Extra Space Storage facility offers another convenient, secure option at 2880 W Elliot Road. This location is also within spitting distance of the 60 and the 202, as well as a short hop from I-10 (a.k.a. Maricopa Freeway). (What is it with Arizona and its melodic road names?)
Like the new building in Mesa, this facility is very secure: live-on-site manager, multiple security cameras, and electronic gate access. Climate-controlled units are available, as are wide drive aisles for large moving trucks. Storage-seekers can find units ranging from 4’x 5’ to 18’ x 24’ here.
Of course, as I’ve said, Arizona had it going on well before all this new storage opened up. But with Extra Space Storage on the scene, the Copper State now has plenty of sunshine and storage. What a winning combination.
- Colorado Springs Gains 24/7 Access Storage Option - November 14, 2013
- Bring Fall to you With a DIY Fall Festival - November 11, 2013
- Fast-Growing Palm Coast, Florida, Gets the Storage it Needs - November 9, 2013
- DIY: No-sew Curtains and Shades - November 4, 2013
- Three Easy Ways to Decorate Your Home for Fall - November 1, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Halloween Tricks and Treats - October 30, 2013
- Why Getting Your Deck Ready for Winter isn’t as Bad as You Think - October 25, 2013
- Survive Fall Sports Season With These Storage Tips - October 21, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Decorating with Fall Colors - October 18, 2013
- Would you Peg Your Storage with SmartJars? New idea on Kickstarter - October 16, 2013