ALOHA! Extra Space Storage loves the people of Hawaii and continues to grow throughout the Hawaiian Islands. It recently purchased two storage unit properties in Honolulu and Wahiawa on the island of Oahu.
Extra Space Storage of Honolulu is located on Kalakaua Ave, which leads directly into beautiful Waikiki. Its excellent location provides convenient access to storage units for the people of Honolulu, Waikiki, and Kaimuki.
This facility has more than 1700 indoor storage units, with the option of climate control. The benefit of indoor and climate controlled units is the protection it gives your belongings from the tropical Hawaiian climate.
This facility also offers a free move-in truck, multiple video cameras for added security, RV storage and a covered loading dock to protect you from the elements Hawaii has to offer.
Extra Space Storage of Wahiawa is located in the heart of Wahiawa, conveniently right off the famous Kamehameha Highway. Its central location is an excellent choice for anyone in Wahiawa in need of a storage unit.
With all of its storage units indoor, this facility provides the best option in keeping your belongings safe and secure.
It also offers a free move-in truck as well as 24/7 access to your unit, security access to your floor only, and is open on Sundays.
Come by and say hello to our friendly staff at any of our Hawaii locations. They’re trained to find the storage unit that fits your needs and make your storage experience pleasant and convenient.
- What Belongs In Climate Controlled Storage? (Infographic) - June 2, 2014
- How To Move Your Vehicle Long-distance - May 28, 2014
- Is a Drive-Up Storage Unit for You? - December 18, 2013
- Storage and Organizing Product Best Finds - December 16, 2013
- Aloha Honolulu and Wahiawa Storage - July 10, 2013
- Unconventional Storage Containers – Part 4 - February 6, 2012
- Unconventional Storage Containers – Part 3 - January 30, 2012
- Unconventional Storage Containers – Part 2 - January 23, 2012
- Unconventional Storage Containers – A Four Part Series - January 16, 2012
- Families Surviving by Living Together - January 9, 2012