Spring has sprung! Daffodils are blooming everywhere and the birds are starting to make a ruckus. Time to get out in the sunshine and get your hands in the dirt.
Pinterest is a great place to look for gardening tips. I’ve picked out a few useful and appealing boards to offer you gardeners out there some great browsing material to get you ready for the great outdoors.
There are plenty of tips for those just starting out.
- The Learning To Grow page pins practical tips about making raised beds and how to build a rain-harvesting barrel.
- This page for gardening beginners features a lot of good pins on composting, greenhouses, and growing things in containers.
- Try this page for some creative ideas for newbies, including how to plant an indoor lemon tree and how to grow strawberries in rain gutters.
Flowers are perfect for Pinterest; these pages are feasts for the eyes.
- It’s hard to get more picturesque than the images on this flower garden page, featuring bicycles, pretty sheds, gates, and benches.
- This pinner focuses on growing flowers in containers, a great option for those without much space.
- This flower garden page is heavy on the landscaping and lighting ideas.
Grow your own food this summer with the help of these gardening boards.
- This page offers a whole lot of useful gardening pointers on topics like composing, keeping pests at bay, and growing a lot of sweet potatoes.
- Find some practical advice here, like how to build a $50 greenhouse and how to make homemade weed killer.
- Look here to find out how to set up your garden properly using raised beds, potato towers, cucumber trellises, and bean poles.
What are you going to be growing this season? Where you do look for gardening tips and advice?