You don’t need a lot of time or money to DIY. In fact, some very neat crafts can be whipped together in ten minutes or fewer.
Are you fingers itching to get to work but you don’t have time to commit to a major project? Try a few of these mini DIY projects to get your crafty fix.
- Provide your kids hours of entertainment with this magnetic fridge quilt
- Use your sewing machine to brighten up a room with this colorful sewn-paper garland.
- Quit poker and instead use your deck to make this playing card jewelry display.
- Clean out your closet and take a minute to put together this tank-top shopping bag.
- Need a gift for grandma? Get out the paints for these cute baby-footprint dishtowels.
- Make a sweet ribbon goldfish to attach to cards or decorate the table.
- Create this Valentine’s Day cootie catcher for a good round of fortune telling.
- Express your feelings to that special someone using this book-page love banner.
Do you DIY? What quick and easy DIY projects do you have up your sleeve?
- Colorado Springs Gains 24/7 Access Storage Option - November 14, 2013
- Bring Fall to you With a DIY Fall Festival - November 11, 2013
- Fast-Growing Palm Coast, Florida, Gets the Storage it Needs - November 9, 2013
- DIY: No-sew Curtains and Shades - November 4, 2013
- Three Easy Ways to Decorate Your Home for Fall - November 1, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Halloween Tricks and Treats - October 30, 2013
- Why Getting Your Deck Ready for Winter isn’t as Bad as You Think - October 25, 2013
- Survive Fall Sports Season With These Storage Tips - October 21, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Decorating with Fall Colors - October 18, 2013
- Would you Peg Your Storage with SmartJars? New idea on Kickstarter - October 16, 2013