Unlike well trodden Valentine’s or Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day is the Wild West of decorating and baking. You can beat your own green creative path.
The holiday’s inventive spirit is on display on Pinterest. Here are some fun St. Patty’s day pin boards.
- Check out these fun decorating ideas, featuring green wreaths and shamrock banners.
- Rainbow-themed decorations are a win: turn a Halloween cauldron into a pot of gold under a rainbow or make a healthy snack using rainbow fruit.
- Find some good ideas on this page, from green bracelets to “shamrock chic” tees.
Fun with Kids
- Discover these ideas for crafty St. Patrick’s fun with kids, including bell pepper print shamrocks and handprint shamrocks.
- Clover-themed games are just the thing, such as the Old Lady Who Swallowed the Clover game and the shamrock reading rhymes activity.
- Little ones will enjoy the fun activities listed here, like the rainbow treasure hunt and DIY shamrock streamers.
- St. Patrick’s inspires creative snack ideas, including twisted pretzel shamrocks, creamy lime squares, and green gumball tubes.
- Delicious holiday desserts abound, including a shamrock shake, lucky me mint pie, and mint Oreo truffle balls.
- Some St. Patty’s day morsels take a little extra creativity, such as the Leprechaun hat s’mores, four-leaf clover spinach quiche, and rainbow cheesecake.
Do you have any festive St. Patrick’s Day plans? What shamrock-themed decorations and snacks will you be making?Pinterest Favorites: Celebrate St. Patrick’s by Jessica Johnson