Now that Old Man Winter is knocking at the door, it’s time to plan some cozy days in. Next time the gales howl, check out Pinterest to find some wonderful ideas for puttering in your pajamas. Spend your time decorating, playing games, doing crafts, and enjoying some comforting snacks.
- Discover fun decorating ideas, such as tips for rented spaces and cute kitchens.
- This whimsical collection of projects will inspire you to make button-bedecked cards and knit lampshades.
- Find charming ideas on this fun page, from twinkling lanterns to Easter flower holders.
- Playing cards can be just the thing to while away the hours; try Old Maid or Rummy 500.
- Build up a good collection of board games, such as backgammon, Uno, and Sorry.
- There are a lot of fun things to do with kids, like blowing-fabric races and hallway tents.
- Check out these ideas for DIY fun like hand-sewn wine totes, crocheted mug cozies, and glitter play-dough.
- Get into the spirit of the season with felt heart garlands and paper snowflake ballerinas.
- Among the unusual crafts you can try are paper flowers made from old books and a bracelet made from Barbie shoes.
Have a snack
- What’s better for a cozy day inside than cookies, whether chocolate chip turtles or salted caramel peanut butter cups?
- Not into cookies? Go for popcorn in flavors like soft caramel and Sriracha lime.
- Add a toasty winter beverage to your snack tray; maybe an inventive hot chocolate?
What do you like to do during a cozy day at home? What special plans do you have for your next day in?Pinterest Favorites: Cozy at Home by Jessica Johnson