But if by some chance you happen to have an extra closet on your hands or are so organized you might not need all the storage you’re currently using, there are many other uses for those nooks and crannies.
It turns out you can put closets to all sorts of creative uses, from creating a nursery to installing a mini kitchen. Photos from around the Web reveal how much these changes can enhance your living space. Check out these great ideas.
Make your closet into an office.
Convert your closet into a laundry room.
Install a bunk bed in a closet to make a kids’ room.
Sleep snugly in a closet bedroom.
Turn your closet into a library.
Create a playroom in a closet.
Cook up a mini kitchen in a closet.
Snuggle up in a closet reading nook.
Transform a closet into a mini mudroom.
What have you done with your closets? What would you create if you had a closet to spare?
- Colorado Springs Gains 24/7 Access Storage Option - November 14, 2013
- Bring Fall to you With a DIY Fall Festival - November 11, 2013
- Fast-Growing Palm Coast, Florida, Gets the Storage it Needs - November 9, 2013
- DIY: No-sew Curtains and Shades - November 4, 2013
- Three Easy Ways to Decorate Your Home for Fall - November 1, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Halloween Tricks and Treats - October 30, 2013
- Why Getting Your Deck Ready for Winter isn’t as Bad as You Think - October 25, 2013
- Survive Fall Sports Season With These Storage Tips - October 21, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Decorating with Fall Colors - October 18, 2013
- Would you Peg Your Storage with SmartJars? New idea on Kickstarter - October 16, 2013