Is this finally the year you throw a really great New Year’s party? You’ll need to be organized, but more importantly, you’ll need eye-catching ideas.
The Web is swimming with creative inspiration about how to ring in 2013 in style. Here’s a brief tour of some highlights.
Start by browsing fun party ideas. There’s no place better for this task than Pinterest. Check out these pages all about planning New Year’s festivities by Lindsay Evans, Courtney Whitmore, and Kathy Sheffer.
The general consensus seems to be that silver and gold are the colors to go with for New Year’s. Some simple decorations you can make yourself include tinsel-wrapped numbers and confetti poppers. You can also make your own party hats.
Have some candles at the ready, so that as people guzzle Champagne throughout the evening, you can make Champaign bottle candleholders for a very festive effect.
Here are some celebratory ideas to ring in the big moment with fanfare. Try a New Year’s Eve balloon drop, light up some sparklers, or, better yet, put a sparkler in a cupcake. What could be better than a sparkling cupcake?
Whatever you decide to do this December 31st, think creatively about your planning and you’ll be having fun before the party even starts.
What are your New Year’s plans? What are your favorite New Year’s party ideas?
- Colorado Springs Gains 24/7 Access Storage Option - November 14, 2013
- Bring Fall to you With a DIY Fall Festival - November 11, 2013
- Fast-Growing Palm Coast, Florida, Gets the Storage it Needs - November 9, 2013
- DIY: No-sew Curtains and Shades - November 4, 2013
- Three Easy Ways to Decorate Your Home for Fall - November 1, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Halloween Tricks and Treats - October 30, 2013
- Why Getting Your Deck Ready for Winter isn’t as Bad as You Think - October 25, 2013
- Survive Fall Sports Season With These Storage Tips - October 21, 2013
- Pinterest Favorites: Decorating with Fall Colors - October 18, 2013
- Would you Peg Your Storage with SmartJars? New idea on Kickstarter - October 16, 2013