When it comes to self storage the most common question we hear from customers is “How much space do I need?” People know what they need to store, they just don’t usually understand how that translates to a storage space.
To help our address this common question we put together videos for all the most common self storage sizes. Here are the most common storage unit sizes: 5×5 storage unit , 5×10 storage unit, 10×10 storage unit, 10×15 storage unit, and a 10×20 storage unit.
Watch our video detailing the 5×10 storage space and see just how much can fit into this space. A 5×10 storage space is like a double closet and can often hold the contents of a bedroom.
Take a video tour of a 5×10 storage unit to see just how much can fit into this space.
- 5 Steps to Deal with Photo Clutter – #5 Will Surprise You - May 19, 2014
- A Mother’s Day Gift Waiting in Your Storage Unit? - May 7, 2014
- 5 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas - May 5, 2014
- How to Design Your Laundry Room - February 17, 2014
- How To Hold All That Love? DIY Valentine’s Boxes for Kids - February 5, 2014
- What To Buy (and Not Buy) at Thrift Stores - December 13, 2013
- Thrift: Creative Uses for Tupperware - December 11, 2013
- How To: Plan a Week’s Menu - November 15, 2013
- Bliss Kit Contest Winners: Creative Ways to Use Storage Boxes - September 20, 2013
- Best of the Web: Sustainability Infographics - December 12, 2012