If you’re asking “How much space do I really need?,” you are not alone. Most people have a difficult time figuring out what storage unit size is right for their needs.
To help with this process our storage unit size videos will give you a clear picture of just how much space standard units hold.
A 10×20 storage space is a large unit, usually providing enough space to store an entire household of belongings. Watch our video detailing the 10×20 storage space to get an idea of how much space this unit provides.
We also have size videos showing what fits into these standard storage sizes: 5×5 storage units , 5×10 storage units, 10×10 storage units, and 10×15 storage units.
- 5 Steps to Deal with Photo Clutter – #5 Will Surprise You - May 19, 2014
- A Mother’s Day Gift Waiting in Your Storage Unit? - May 7, 2014
- 5 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas - May 5, 2014
- How to Design Your Laundry Room - February 17, 2014
- How To Hold All That Love? DIY Valentine’s Boxes for Kids - February 5, 2014
- What To Buy (and Not Buy) at Thrift Stores - December 13, 2013
- Thrift: Creative Uses for Tupperware - December 11, 2013
- How To: Plan a Week’s Menu - November 15, 2013
- Bliss Kit Contest Winners: Creative Ways to Use Storage Boxes - September 20, 2013
- Best of the Web: Sustainability Infographics - December 12, 2012