When it comes to choosing a storage unit there are many options. The width and length of each size are clearly identified but when it comes down to it, much space do these various sizes represent?
Watch our size videos to see exactly how much space fits in each size. We’ve filmed many of the most common storage unit sizes to give you a clear picture of how much space they hold.
Watch our video detailing the 10×15 storage space and what we’re putting into this space. A 10×15 storage space can generally hold all the contents of up to three bedrooms.
We also have size videos showing what fits into these storage sizes: 5×5 storage units , 5×10 storage units, 10×10 storage units, and 10×20 storage units.
- 5 Steps to Deal with Photo Clutter – #5 Will Surprise You - May 19, 2014
- A Mother’s Day Gift Waiting in Your Storage Unit? - May 7, 2014
- 5 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas - May 5, 2014
- How to Design Your Laundry Room - February 17, 2014
- How To Hold All That Love? DIY Valentine’s Boxes for Kids - February 5, 2014
- What To Buy (and Not Buy) at Thrift Stores - December 13, 2013
- Thrift: Creative Uses for Tupperware - December 11, 2013
- How To: Plan a Week’s Menu - November 15, 2013
- Bliss Kit Contest Winners: Creative Ways to Use Storage Boxes - September 20, 2013
- Best of the Web: Sustainability Infographics - December 12, 2012