When you need extra storage you know exactly why you need it. You know what you need to store, and how much space it occupies in your home or business. The typical question at this point is: “How much space do I need?”
Watch our size videos to see exactly how much space the most common storage sizes offer. There are a number of common storage unit sizes starting with smaller unit sizes like a 5×5 storage unit, 5×10 storage unit, up through medium and larger units like 10×10 storage units, 10×15 storage units, and a 10×20 storage units.
Watch our video detailing the 10×10 storage space to see just how much can fit into this space. A 10×10 storage space can generally hold all the contents of a family room or two bedrooms.
Take a video tour of a 10×10 storage unit to see just how much can fit into this mid-size space.
- 5 Steps to Deal with Photo Clutter – #5 Will Surprise You - May 19, 2014
- A Mother’s Day Gift Waiting in Your Storage Unit? - May 7, 2014
- 5 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas - May 5, 2014
- How to Design Your Laundry Room - February 17, 2014
- How To Hold All That Love? DIY Valentine’s Boxes for Kids - February 5, 2014
- What To Buy (and Not Buy) at Thrift Stores - December 13, 2013
- Thrift: Creative Uses for Tupperware - December 11, 2013
- How To: Plan a Week’s Menu - November 15, 2013
- Bliss Kit Contest Winners: Creative Ways to Use Storage Boxes - September 20, 2013
- Best of the Web: Sustainability Infographics - December 12, 2012